From President's Message to Club : July 5
We have reached phase 4 of the governor's COVID 19 mandates.
The clubhouse can now be open (with certain limitations) and we are able to allow guests (all existing rules for guests remain in place). Additionally the club house has been wiped down by officers and board members with Clorox wipes. This process will need to be done regularly for the foreseeable future.
As a consequence WE NEED VOLUNTEERS TO COME AND WIPE DOWN SURFACES AT THE CLUB. PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS MAIL IF YOU CAN PARTICIPATE.
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or through our Contact Us page https://www.northtroystag.org/contact-us
A regular schedule will be started and we hope to not have to trouble members very often if enough will participate.
Membership Meetings can now be held inside while observing social distancing.
Remaining 2020 NEBA shoots will take place with some minor changes.
Non-members can now also participate in Trap Shooting (Wednesdays/Sundays).
We hopefully can return to some degree of normalcy.
The Officers and Board Members want to thank all our members for their patience and understanding during these times just past.
Be Advised! Club Participation Limitations are:
- Do NOT enter if you don’t feel well!
- Social distancing is mandatory
- If you cannot maintain social distance (6’ apart) then face covering is REQUIRED!
- Sanitize your hands when entering and leaving the building (NTS has provided several sanitizer pumps within the clubhouse)
- Guests MUST SIGN IN, logbook is in Clubhouse entryway.
- No more than 3 shooters on the inside range, unless face covering is used
- Notify a club officer if you become ill within 10 days of your visit to the club
Via Email 7/5/2020