To all Shooters:
North Troy Stag Rod and Gun Club will be hosting three Precision Pistol outdoor leagues Monday Evenings from May thru September. We can accommodate 16 shooters per relay.
Relay times are as follows: 1st Relay starting at 5PM. 2nd Relay starting at 6:00PM
PLEASE arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your relay for your equipment set up.
Session 1: 22 Caliber Only
6 weeks, starting May 2nd and ending June 13th
Session2: 22 Caliber or Centerfire
6 weeks, starting June 20th and ending August 1st
NO Shooting Independence Day July 4th
Session3: 22 Caliber or 45 Caliber
6 weeks, starting August 8th and ending September 19th
Memorial Day - May 30th,
Labor Day - September 5th
• We will be shooting two National Match Course’s for a total of 60 rounds.
• Cost is $4 per night
• You can shoot your slow fire target at 25 or 50 yds. All timed and rapid-fire targets will be fired at 25 yds.
• The caliber we will be using per session is indicated above (For league purposes we ask you shoot the same caliber for the complete session).
• One of our goals is to welcome new shooters to try your hand at the outdoor precision pistol sport. No experience in Bullseye shooting necessary. We hope you have fun and learn something new.
*** We would like to get some preliminary information before the leagues start as to how to accommodate the most shooters. If you are interested in shooting, please reply to the questions below via email.
1. Would you prefer to shoot slow fire at 50 yds or 25 yds? (We recommend new shooters start at 25yds slow fire) This info will help us regarding how we should set the range up accordingly.
2. Please feel free to shoot all 3 sessions. We are trying to accommodate as many shooters as possible
We are looking to get your response’s back by no later than Friday April 22nd
Paul Agneta email@example.com
Thank You & We look forward to seeing you all on the line.
Bob Ormond & Paul Agneta