Updated: Oct 20, 2020
Hunting is allowed on NTSRGC grounds but please be advised:
* No Guests Allowed. We have many members hunting as it is, keeping the numbers to a safe level is important.
* No Guest Allowed on Rifle Range between 11/06-11/20. Southern Zone Rifle season opens 11/21
* Register all harvests in log book located in clubhouse entryway.
* Note Club is Located in DEC Zone 4C. DMP's and proper tagging procedures are required.
PLEASE BE SAFE AND SMART.
We expect this to be a busy season at the club. Interest in tree stand placement was high.
So please be observant. Check the area nearby for stands and look up! Wear your blaze orange and be visible to other hunters on the property.
REMEMBER YOUR FIREARM SAFETY RULES:
- Know your target and what is behind it. Be aware of nearby neighbors and their property.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on your target.
- Maintain muzzle control. Don't aim at anything you do not intend to destroy.
- Do not climb a stand with a loaded firearm. Secure a line and haul it up, unloaded, after you are in your stand.
- Hand your rifle to a buddy or rest it on the ground before climbing over anything.
Mind the Property Line. Look for purple dots on tress and mind the Posted signs.